Philip "Flip" Ahn Cuddy
confirmational bias - credibility of the source
Chang's Disparaging False Remarks published by Rowman and Littlefield Pachappa Camp pages 112 and 113.
Why would anyone be so foolish to print this in a history book? Writing it is one mistake. Publishing it for what?
You'll learn a variety of things from my upcoming posts! A can of worms can't open itself.
Between the Lines - Chang is not telling the truth
- Regarding Ralph Ahn - his level of understanding Korean an Korean American history is not based on extensive study, reading or working with large. I disagreed with Ralph Ahn most of my life. I wasn't going to physically expose his ignorance in front of the City of Riverside
- The Consul General of Korea should not be invovled
- Dosan Memorial Foundation of Korea was blocked from reviewing Application's facts and claims.
- The City of Riverisde pushed the Application through based on incorrect facts.
- How can something based on fake facts be a milestone?
- Saying I threatened to attend council meetings and saying I did not meet with City Historian, City Officials and the Mayor are untrue statements. Two of my meetings were arranged by City of Riverside Official Mike Gardner.
Chang cannot prove these accusations
- I have always claimed to be a Cuddy first and an Ahn second.
- I never claimed to be the official representative of the Ahn Family.
- When it comes to Dosan's history and Independence Movement history I am the absolutely most qualified of Dosan's family.
- I am much more qualified than Edward Chang, Carol Park, Jennifer Mermaloid, Dr. Vince Moses or any of the fact twisters in Riverside.
- I am not backhanded. Every criticism I made was up front, in the public record and what I firmly believed to be the truth.